Therapies, sessions and workshops available Forest of Dean based, however travel to your location for group bookings possible, please contact to discuss.
Green Beech Therapies
KCR/CTR therapy - Who can benefit?
Everyone who is living in a physical body from the very young to the aged. By following this protocol you can bring the body back into balance, alleviating problems such as weak ankles, knee problems, hip and joint pain, pelvic discomforts, back, shoulder and neck pain, TMJ and headaches. Energy levels will increase dramatically when the body is in balance. Guaranteed improvement in sporting performance. When performed on young children, their bodies can develop in a balanced and healthy way, preventing many discomforts in later life. Experience freedom with KCR! Some of the conditions helped and often eliminated are: carpal tunnel; chronic fatigue; joint pain; migraine' scoliosis; teeth clenching/grinding; IBS; stress; breathing difficulties; plantar fasciitis; chronic back pain; groin/pelvic pain; fibromyalgia; pelvic and hip problems; tennis elbow; TMJ dysfunction; bloating; snoring and sleep apnoea; insomnia; RSI; post-traumatic stress disorder.
KCR/CTR sessions by appointment, at the following locations, home and workplace visits available at £55 per session within Forest of Dean and plus £15 travel contribution without Forest of Dean but 50 mile radius.
1. Drybrook Forest of Dean Evenings, Fridays, or at weekend. (note: one dog at premises)
2. Gloucester, Pilgrims Mind Body Spirit Shop Weekly.
3. Lydney Garden Retreat Taurus Crafts. Weekly
4. Glastonbury - Every other week by appointment
5. Exeter, Newton Abbot & Totnes - Every other week by appointment
6. Clients home, at therapists discretion - emergency appointment possible at premium rate plus travel/costs.